Luxury Canal Cruises (1 Hour)
Duration: 60 minutes
Departure Location: In front of Anne Frank House
- Live local guides
- Recommendations about the city, bars and restaurants on request
Bar onboard (Drinks on purchase): Beer, wine, soft drinks, cocktails and mixers
- From :
- € 19,50
EXPLORE AMSTERDAM BY BOAT
Enjoy a relaxing canal cruise on a beautiful boat with views of Amsterdam’s most famous monuments and memorials. Travel in an eco-friendly way, as all our boats are 100% electric!
In about 60 minutes, our skippers and hostesses will guide you through the Unesco Heritage listed Golden Age canals of Amsterdam. Cruise through the Jordaan, a neighborhood known for its famous Prinsengracht towards the most romantic Magere Brug (English: Skinny Bridge – let’s work on that Dutch pronunciation during the trip!), the Amstel river, the 7 bridges, the impressive Golden Bend, and then past the nine streets back to the Anne Frank House. This sightseeing cruise down Amsterdam’s canals is sure to be the highlight of your visit, definitely as there is a bar on board with some delicious cocktails and drinks.
- A canal cruise is a must-do activity in Amsterdam! Don’t forget to book a canal cruise during your stay!
- Relax and discover the buildings, landmarks and other sights from the water.
- On a boat is the only way how to see the famous 7 bridges!
- Ask our local skippers & hostesses about local-only favorite bars, café, places to go out, parks or things to do!
- Learn more about Dutch history, fun facts and all famous landmarks along the canals.
Museumbrug 1, right across the Rijksmuseum on the left side of the bridge opposite to the Stromma ticketoffice.
My colleague skippers can be recognized by the bright orange shirts/jackets.
#1 Best Day Cruise of the World, #2 Best Experience of Europe & #3 Best Experience of the World!